Friday, May 1, 2015

Summer feels SO SO close...

We had our first impromptu trip to the beach! Tripp and I picked Juliette up from school and I surprised them by heading toward the ocean. We were all so excited!

It was beautiful are in high 70's but a bit windy. Here is the difference in the children. Juliette, she could not get in the water fast enough (mind you the water is still VERY cold). Tripp on the other hand was cold and wanted to cozy up with Mommy in her chair...



Juliette with her bathing suit in and out of the water...


Tripp not even near the water and he is cold and needs his Sissy's polka dotted pants to stay warm…

Juliette says to Tripp, "Tripp stopping being a winy f-weaky boy…"

Tripp: "I am not winy f-weaky boy, I am superman!"

Juliette: "Tripp, Superman loves to swim and he is never cold. You are not Superman right now."

Tripp: "Yes I MAM him"



No comments: