Friday, May 8, 2015

My oh my how could I lie...

I wish I were lying when I tell you the twins are 5 months old today! They are rocking and rollin!  They started to eat food about a month ago and they absolutely love it. Of course they cannot get enough of the fruit but we do manage to get them to enjoy peas and sweet potatoes as well. 

They are now enjoying a few minutes at a time in the bumbo and they like to pose with each other!

Last night was AMAZING! I put both babies to sleep at 9:45 and they both slept until 5:40. That was the FIRST time they slept through the night and now I am full of hope! I woke up shocked when my actual alarm woke me up….

Thomas and Tyler are smiling now and almost laughing. 

It is so cute to watch them! They love to watch their brother and sister play and I am sure wonder how they ever became part of this circus!






Happy 5 months old sweet baby boys!

No comments: