Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's day 2015

I had such a beautiful Mother's day weekend. 

Don and I celebrated the weekend before in Kiawah just the two of us. We had the most wonderful relaxing weekend with absolutely perfect weather!

Juliette, Mom and I celebrated a most special day at High Cotton over the weekend. We celebrated how much we appreciate Tessa!


The Mommys received an exclusive invitation to tea with the first graders. They had the halls all decorated and were ready for the festive celebration. Juliette made me a poem and a very special card. Each of the children drew his/her Mommy and we had to decide which was us. I was thrilled to find myself and could not believe my strong resemblance to Pinkalicious. 








At the end of the celebration we watched as the children in the class crowned Mary. They sang the beautiful song, "Hail Holy Queen" as a class and then laid the flowers on and around her. 


The children were excited to dress in purple for the day to celebrate our friend and classmate Alayna as she battles leukemia. We are so happy to report that she is fighting hard and should be returning to school at the beginning of this upcoming year.

A very happy Mother's day to all Mother's as we honor you on this special day. Most of all thank you to my most special Mom, Juliette, Tripp, Thomas and Tyler for making me who I am today. My heart is full and grateful.





No comments: