Wednesday, July 9, 2014

"Three not so nice words put together"

So this sweet little boy who loves everything sweet with his whipped cream, raspberries and a belgian waffle said some "unsweet" things today. He was calling for Juliette this morning and when she did not answer Don and I hear, "Juliette… dammit"… Juliette comes flying into the room and begins to fuss at him for the bad word… he then looks right at her and says, "stupid dammit hell"

I know this is terrible but I had to walk out of the room quite quickly because I could not refrain from laughing hysterically!

The kid has obviously put all three words together that he knows are naughty.

Now, I am trying to get him to forget the words… that has been interesting. He has enjoyed blurting them out in public or wherever we are just to get a reaction out of me.

Boys, boys! I can say I never had this experience with Juliette



No comments: