Tuesday, July 1, 2014

… AND a HUGE happy birthday to me!

And what a wonderful special day it was! One of my very best childhood friends Susan called me yesterday to let me know that she, her Husband and three boys were in town for the week. Well that called for an immediate party! We called for a party and boy did we have a party! Susan has three boys ranging from 4 down to 11 months. Tripp was in Heaven as there were three boys to play with! We had pizza, a pool party and my sweet office brought me a dozen cupcakes from my favorite bakery which I was able to share with everyone! It made my day to have an instant party for my special day!


Juliette and Benjamin


The Huntington and Stovall clan! What a fun day!



Look at Trippy hanging with the guys! He looks like a true boy in this picture - no baby!






Thanks again for the very special day! I feel so blessed turning 37 and hope and pray for a wonderful year ahead filled with joy! My cup truly runneth over!

No comments: