Sunday, July 2, 2017

My first shot at golf

Tripp had his first camp of the summer. He tried his hand in golf and really seemed to enjoy it. There were two little girls in his group and three boys. They had a lunch on the last day at the club and the parents were invited to the ceremony of completion. Tripp's favorite part was a game that they played while it rained and they couldn't golf. A close second was the macaroni that he ordered with the sprite for the graduation luncheon. 

When my Mom dropped him off he told her that his bags were too heavy to carry.... then he saw a little girl smaller who was carrying hers. Tripp looks at Tessa....

"Okay, okay Tessa I think I am strong now and can carry my bag..."





Tripp and his golf coach, Coach Mike

What a fun first camp of the summer!

No comments: