Saturday, May 14, 2016

My favorite day of the year

These four precious babies have given me my ultimate purpose in life! Since their births, I have loved more than I ever could imagine! Each is so special in their own way. They are each so different and I could not love them more! 

 

 


 

I had the perfect Mother's Day! My perfect day request was a picnic on the back porch with cheeses, liver sausage with sweet pickles, olives and champagne followed by a little something sweet. 

The day included a two hour nap (just because) followed by an all afternoon play day in the pool. Dinner was as easy as having a 2nd picnic back outside with the leftovers from lunch!

 

My cup runneth over! 
The journey may not always be easy but I could not imagine my life on any other path! This is my world and my heart is beyond full! 

No comments: