Sunday, March 6, 2016

My artist at work

It's no secret that Juliette enjoys art. She loves to paint, draw and color.  She looks forward to art class every week! I LOVE when her art work comes home. I LOVE even more to frame them for everyone's enjoyment. It not only makes her feel special but continues to inspire her and her creative mind with new ideas.

So tonight we went to Michael's and the artist decided how she would like some of her pieces framed! She was in awe of all of the choices that she had. We hemmed and hawed... and then hemmed and hawed some more.


So after much thought she decided on a frame. 


When they were completed she was SO excited to open them!


I am not sure there is anything I would rather hang than a child's piece of art.







Tripp even got his first piece of art framed for his bedroom! Look at those little finger prints as the face of the pumpkin. This was one of his first painting projects in the 2K. He laughed when he saw it framed and that the green stem was silly!


The final piece I surprised Juliette with was her class project for the school Gala. Parents got to bid on the item. I was determined to win it as it was SO precious and she has such a special class to remember. Each of the fingerprints are of her classmates. The picture below is her class and teacher and it is a key of which color fingerprint belongs to which child. It was unframed when we won the item so I had it all framed for her room.

Juliette was so surprised she almost cried when she saw it. 
She reminded me of how special children are and how important it is to make them feel loved and special. 
It made a Mama's heart feel so full inside today!





No comments: