Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My Valentine's sweets

Valentine's was a precious day! Tripp vowed his love to his Sister and even crowned her to be his Princess forever!


We made Valentine's cards for our classmates. 

Tripp was especially excited when he was working on a Valentine's card for one of the little girls in his class.


Romeo himself...


For lunch I had a special day planned even pulling out my glass champagne flutes for sparkling grape juice for the kiddies! We began a very nice dinner and everything was nice and calm...




Then Juliette is carrying Tripp up to the house... "Mommy aren't you proud of me? Tripp was dancing on the slide and fell off... I carried him because he said he couldn't walk..." Oh now that sounds great I'm thinking. It did indeed and this is what we got... A hairline fracture of the tibia. Luckily only three weeks in a cast. 


These boys decided the best thing is to study their Bibles and pray for their sweet brother. He is a wild man full of mishaps while playing. 





No comments: