Saturday, January 9, 2016

Who likes a picnic in the rain?

Apparently we do! 
Today we told the kids that we would go on a picnic. We stopped at Goat, Sheep, Cow and bought some super fun cheeses, meats, champagne, homemade caramels and Orangina for the kiddies. They were SO excited. I suggested the Battery for something different. 


You would have thought we were on our way to NYC as excited as they were.


We all sat down, began to pop some champagne 


cut the bread, open the olives and 

then Tripp yells out, "My tooth!" 

(That damn tooth is going to be the death of us yet.)

"My tooth, it's not in my mouth?" while chomping on hard bread..

He is such a dickens!


After the "Oh no let me see!" and "Open your mouth!"

he replies, "Oops... I mean it's still 'tere"

So for today we still have all the teeth in the mouth.... 
and this little comedian will enjoy his pranks for many years






No comments: