Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Now that the holidays are over...

I'll let you in on a little secret...

Around the time St. Nick was due to arrive, we could not find Tripp's stocking anywhere. Juliette's of course was found immediately but his had just disappeared!

Not sure if you call this a "pinterest fail" or "just plain terrible"...

I needed some quick thinking... I pulled Gracie's stocking out with a picture of her on it that my Mom had made and simply flipped it inside out. It was downright awful looking! 

Juliette's comment...
 "Mommy what happened to Tripp's stocking?" It looks like St Nicholas brought him a new one." Then she asks me to lean down and whispers in my ear, "Mommy he didn't leave him a very pretty one like mine. Do you think St. Nick likes him?"

Tripp says, "Ju-iette my stocking is bigger den yours..." 
"Mommy I love St. Nick!"


I mean I can't believe I even hung this thing inside out...
Good news is it worked!


And just today, I found his stocking! Well next year Juliette will know St. Nick likes Tripp and Tripp will still say, "I love St. Nick!"

No comments: