Sunday, January 10, 2016

And if life is not comical enough....

The dog has decided she is afraid to eat...

For the past 12 years she and Gracie eat twice a day and eat all of their food at once. Over the past two weeks, Gypsy has decided that she simply is afraid to eat. That may sound funny but it is true! So I stand out there and she looks at me...


I pour a few pieces onto the porch floor and she surely will sniff it... but then...
No Thank you...


This squirt here I believe is part of the problem. His activity and level of play, his voice and his love of his cap gun and pop gun send Gypsy straight to my closet behind my clothes.

Just be reminded she is a Boykin Spaniel and a supposed excellent hunter. Good thing she came home with us or the first hunt with the hunter would have landed her right back for sale.



So when she is hungry enough she eats! Her hunger luckily is stronger than her fear. 
So I continue to laugh and remind myself that any dog that comes along after her will be so boring. So then I laugh (sometimes out loud) because her name fits her perfectly and I do love her so!

No comments: