Wednesday, October 28, 2015

life as a lefty...


Hanging out in the car waiting to walk into school this morning and Tripp announces to me in his normal squawk...

"Mommy... My shadow is in da way on my boogie board and I can't draw and see wit my shadow in da way..."

This was the first time he realized a little quirk with life as a lefty... His little hand is in his way and also reflecting a shadow on the black board

So is he a "lefty"? At home he mostly uses his left hand to eat, draw and color... at school this morning the teachers let me know that he totally confuses them. Some days he paints, eats, draws and writes with his left hand and the next day he does everything with his right hand.

Leave it to this very "particular" boy to be ambidextrous.

Time will tell little man whether you like the left or the right hand.


No comments: