Thursday, October 15, 2015

10 months old

And just like that... look who's 10 months old!

These guys are on the move! They are crawling like crazy now. Tyler on the right still does more of the army crawl but Thomas puts his little right knee in front each time and crawls and scoots just wherever he wants to go!

They eat and eat and eat especially Thomas. Tyler likes to sniff everything before he trusts what you are putting in his mouth where as Thomas will eat most anything. 

They still sleep like champs. They go down around 7:00 each night and they wake up usually around 6:30. They are now down to one solid afternoon nap.

Thomas remains the higher maintenance baby. He demands more of the attention. Tyler just goes with the flow. He is SO easy! He is by far my EASIEST baby yet. They love to play with their toys and they really enjoy listening to me play the piano. 

Tyler now has 7 teeth and Thomas has 6.



Both boys standing holding onto the basket... "Let us in!"



Sweet Thomas boy!



Tyler looking for his brother... they cannot be in the playpen together as Tyler will grab Thomas from the back and bite him.



Never too young for boys to love a nice ride... 
"This is my bike"
"... nah... I think this is actually my bike!"


And this my friends is a baby's dream! The toy cabinets are open and they know how to take full advantage of that!


The world looks oh so interesting out there!



"Ummmm... please stop pulling my hair" (Thomas is part squatting here - they are not that different in height)
"There is nothing that interesting about my hair..."



Biking can be so exhausting... actually maybe so relaxing!

 


The shenanigans never end...
"Tyler likes to pull my hair... well I'll just go ahead and pull his toes... 
We'll see how he likes that!" 

Happy 10 months to two precious baby boys!



No comments: