Sunday, August 16, 2015

The first swim for the baby boys

Today the babies had their first swim. They LOVED it! They were all smiles! Tripp was a bit loud - nothing surprising there. He scared Tyler a bit with the noise but once I explained to Tripp how to be quiet - then Tyler was completely at ease. This poor girl float is all I could find online at the end of the summer for Tripp at this age. I usually black and white the pictures but they were so cute of them I did not on these. They won't mind the pink and the flowers when they are grown I am sure :)


Thomas and his two big bottom teeth showing



Tyler and his big smile... you can see his two bottom teeth but you can't see his four big top teeth that are coming in as well. I call them little chicklets.


A happy Mama and her four little ones!


Tripp is already ready to show his little brother the ropes. He is so confident now himself - Mr. Bob has been amazing teaching how to swim and he does not even have his puddle jumper on anymore. He is so proud of himself!

After a good swim they loved warming up with "Abuela." Adi's sweet Mama is here from Colombia. We have loved having her visit too each day!



No comments: