Saturday, June 6, 2015

Juliette's first swim meet


Today was SO much fun and such an exciting day for Juliette and ME. She had her first little swim meet and had SO much fun! 

I love her personality. She is a free spirit and enjoys the ride in life. She told me the other day, "Mommy, what's more important in life, sleeping or having fun?" She asks me this as I am telling her that it is time to go to bed.

She did great and I was impressed by her strength. This is all very new to her but she finished her lap strong and came out of the water all smiles. That is the name of the game as I assure you she is not olympic bound and I have no desire to make her feel like she needs to be. The important thing is to enjoy and have fun!




Here she is freshly out of the water from her freestyle swim


Here is a quick video of the swim. She is the one closest to my recording. Enjoy it is a hoot!

This is looking to be a WONDERFUL summer!




No comments: