Sunday, March 29, 2015

It's been REAL...

as they say…

I am back to work tomorrow morning! I have really been able to enjoy the twins, Juliette and Tripp. The first few weeks with preemies in the Winter was worrisome. I found myself worried about the cold and flu with good reason being in the middle of the season for it. However, in no time warmer weather came and with each week they get easier. They are good baby boys and Don and I learn something new about twins each day. Even being experienced parents, parenting twins is much trickier. We enjoy each minute of it…. well most minutes of it and would not trade any of it!

We have watched our family double over the last four months and what an adventure it has been! Juliette and Tripp seem to enjoy the twins more and more especially now that they are responding more, smiling and cooing. 

I ended my time with a wonderful trip to the Flowertown Festival this weekend. There is nothing like it for me. It is a tradition that can't be broken! All four kiddies piled into the car and off we went to meet the Millards. Amy and I loved the festival as kids together and continue the tradition with all of our kids. 

It's simple times like this I simply look at all the happiness around me and know just how blessed I am… and for that I am SO thankful.


Olivia, Juliette and Tripp… Juliette confessed last night that she wished Olivia lived at her house and was her Sister...


I LOVE this little boy to pieces! 







You can take the girl out of Summerville, but you can't take Summerville out of the girl!



No comments: