Tuesday, March 31, 2015

All in a day...

I wondered what all went into one day… I realized I took several pictures and captured it…



Even this happy happy child believes life is completely unfair because she has to go to school everyday. Tripp gets to play with Tessa and Doh and she must go work. She asked me how much more school does she have left in life? I felt too bad telling her!



It starts with LOVE and building trust… then after the kiss which is not documented is a pinch to the ear… when asked why he would do that… "Tyler is f-weaky" (everything is f-weaky… his favorite term since Halloween)


Then the nice boy comes back around and is ready to head outside boots and all...


He is sure that the wood duck caller from his Doh and Ul'Nanny is sure to bring the ducks around...


10 minutes later and he still has not given up hope….


His Sister comes home from school and begins to style hair…  yes, what a sport!


She promises him if she can style his hair, they can go play in the sand box. Why sure he says!


And with NO nap, the night ends early for the kiddies


but not for this Mama! She hit the town hard and had one heck of a good time!

While this guys thinks, what have I gotten myself into…


And folks… that's all in a day's work around here!



No comments: