Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Fall Art Show

We celebrated another art session with Ms. Johanna and her Mom Ms. Stephanie. Juliette was so excited to showcase her art work. I get so excited for her because art is my weakest area! I have a lot of talents in life, but art is not one of them! It blows me a way what she is doing and learning. 



This is a piece representative of Vietnam. 


I loved the Halloween prints! I have framed them for the house. 


Here are some cars and surfboards getting ready for the beach!


This was Juliette's favorite that she created most likely because it has to do with drawing a horse. This was a three diminutional piece and was done on three different sections of paper. 


I was SO excited about this Halloween piece that I could not wait to showcase it in the kitchen! It just adds to the Halloween excitement around the house!

No comments: