Thursday, October 23, 2014

"The 2K pincher"

Well this sweet sweet boy of mine has now been in the "think about it chair" twice now for pinching! What in the world?? Mrs. Jones has assured me that she is not concerned about him and he is a boy and he also has an older Sister that he is used to defending himself against sometimes. So first he pinches this sweet sweet little girl in his class and then he pinches his good little friend… I just keep telling myself he is SO young and really still a baby. We do talk about it though and each morning he assures me… "Mommy, I no pinch today…"

Other than the pinching, he LOVES little preschool. This is such a cute vine on their wall in the classroom with all of the little classmates!



And this is how he and his two little friends like to start off the morning… half yoga, half somersault and half downward dog… they are absolutely hilarious!

No comments: