Saturday, October 18, 2014

All in a day!


Our days are hilarious around here! We keep the potty excitement alive and a I am SO happy to report that we are what I would consider done! There is no reward to Tripp like a blue lolly so this is what happens at my parents house when there is success! Also he insists on looking at a "man magazine" while he is on the potty. One that must have a fish or deer on the front of it!



Juliette and her little friends headed to the Disney on Ice. It is always SO much fun! A late evening but well worth it!


And by the end of the day Juliette shocks me as she walks out of Tessa's house with one of my favorite dresses of mine when I was her age! She LOVED it and did not want to take it off! She is looking forward to wearing it tomorrow to church!


It is so wild how I immediatley recognized it as soon as she came out with it on! 

No comments: