Monday, July 8, 2013

Its a sizzling kinda summer with all kinds of fun things going on!

Of course my favorite week of the whole year is my birthday week which also happens to be the week of the 4th of July! I began my birthday with a birthday lunch with my Mama and my daughter. We had a wonderful time at Hominy Grill downtown. It was SO much fun!


Juliette made me a GORGEOUS loom all by herself with Tessa! She was SO exited to give it to me for my birthday.


Juliette about to give me my gift from Tessa!


My birthday continued with a wonderful dinner at Peninsula Grill! The food and drinks were just fabulous!


I could never leave the restaurant before the best piece of coconut cake in the world!


I am SO excited about my new hammock for my birthday! It not only looks so beautiful in the backyard but is SO comfortable! Thank you Mom and Dad!



Preparing for the annual grill out at my parent's house for the 4th! The kiddies are getting in the spirit on the way to the house!






The LONG summer weekend could not be complete without some fishing! We caught our first sheepshead off the dock this weekend. They were hanging out around the pilings! 



Meet our new Captain of the boat! Sometimes smiling...


.... AND other times taking his job quite seriously!


Juliette brought her first trout in from start to finish... she casted the rod, felt the bite and reeled it in with NO help at all!

What a wonderful 4th of July and birthday week!  It is a week that I will not soon forget!









No comments: