Monday, July 15, 2013

Horse Camp

What a fun week of horse camp! Juliette has enjoyed every minute of it. She is SO into feeding, riding and learning all about the do's and dont's of riding horses. Her favorite horse that she rode was Strawberry. She even assured me that she and her friend both wanted to ride her so they took turns.

As I pulled up here is Juliette and her little friend with two of the stable dogs. They were dirty from the rain and the mud but that did not stop my dog lover at all. She could not get enough of them. She also assured me that one of them was a "wolf for real".... I just left that to her imagination.

As we rode home she announced how badly she had to go potty. I asked her if she went while she was at camp. She said, "Mommy only one little girl went today because the only potty is a big green box." Enough said! I understand completely that she would much rather hold it than go in a port-a-let!


Juliette and Dakota


Juliette in "two point position" as she just told me 


learning how to scoop the poop.... look at the girl with the bow in the back with her hands on her hips watching others work


learning about our horses in the saddle room


Juliette and Strawberry


Juliette and her friend (who by the way she has no idea what her name is) with the dog and the "wolf"

No comments: