Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The last day of 4K

The day has finally come! We have a 4K graduate. The year has gone entirely too fast but wow what a phenomenal year of growth Juliette has had. It has been such a great year I could not have asked for anything different or better. Mrs. Kraft and Ms. Hailey were the absolute best and for that I am SO thankful. Mrs. Kraft will not be back next year so I have been a bit sad and teary eyed when I see her as we have just loved her and Tripp will not be able to have her. 

From Juliette's letters, artwork, to her vocabulary, the growth has just been wonderful! It was just yesterday that I felt like I brought her to her first day of 4K at the big school and now the end has come. As Juliette always says when I tell her please don't grow! Just stay my baby. She always tells me, "Mommy I have to grow and go to kindergarten but I will always be your baby!"


Last day of 4K


First day of 4K - August 2012

No comments: