Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Mommy's most special celebration!

Until I became a Mother, I had no idea the fulfillment that children could bring to your life. My two children are one of God's greatest gifts to me. I am SO thankful for them and realize the awesome responsibility of raising them to be happy and confident!

With that said my weekend began with a special "Mommy and Me tea" in Juliette's class. It is amazing how overcome with emotion I can become with these special moments with her.


Mommy and me the morning of my special day!


Juliette planting very carefully her flower invitation of Mommy and her name to the tea


The welcoming wreaths on the door


The table set beautifully with special treats for the children and the Mommies!


The the wonderful singing began! What a treat indeed to watch circle time and hear all of the wonderful songs to Mommy that the children had been working so hard on.


Look at the treat they made each of us the day before - some mud pie with a gummy worm on top! It had pudding, whipped cream and orea bites and was SO yummy! Juliette was proud of her creation.




We then played the "Mystery Mommy" game. Mrs interviewed the children and we had to identify ourselves... it was hilarious! Her number one thing about me is that I like steak... now we all know how true that is and how well she really knows me! See below for all the things that Mommy loves... I also received the bonnet at the same time that Juliette had made for me with flowers on top.



Juliette made several other beautiful gifts for me and they were wrapped beautifully and she presented them to me! Yes, I did get teary!


She made me a sun, a picture of Mommy and a placemat where she lets everyone know that besides steak Mommy's favorite food is a ham and cheese sandwich and beer... now how is that for an honest child!


Juliette and Mrs. Kraft holding the suitcase that Juliette made me to take all of my goodies home in. Oh how much we are going to miss 4-k and Mrs. Kraft and Ms. Hailey! Less than two more weeks of school and Mommy is getting very sad that it could possibly already be over!


Juliette and her best friend Marielle! Are they precious or what??


This is the rocking chair that they have been decorating all year! Precious Carter decided to join the picture as well!


My Mother's day weekend ended with a fabulous picnic in the backyard! We had a picnic for lunch and then went right back out for dinner and had another one! It was the most gorgeous day and I could not have asked for a more special Mother's day


AND... lastly to my wonderful Mom! Thank you for being you and the best Mother a girl could ever ask for! It has been an absolute pleasure being your daughter and I enjoy every minute of our time together!









No comments: