Sunday, May 19, 2013

The first boating and fishing excursion of the season!

What an exciting afternoon it was today! Tripp had his first boating adventure ever! My girlfriend had told me about the baby sea rocker and we got one. Boy, did he love it! He swung in it the whole time we fished as long as we were behind him and he oculd not see us. Every time we would try to fish at the front he would begin to pitch a fit. So to make him happy, Juliette, Don and me all hung out and enjoyed the back of the boat!

Juliette learned how to cast the rod today. I could not exaggerate as I myself was shocked. She did an amazing job and really has become self sufficient with the fishing rod.



Not quiet sure what this is all about... 



Relaxing and enjoying his swinging in the breeze with no one in front to disturb his view!



No comments: