Thursday, December 6, 2012

We are all about some getting ready for Christmas

Tis the season and so with the season comes the trimmings! You cannot imagine the help that I received this year from my assistant! She wanted to put every ornament on the tree this year! She really almost did and then I went through and spread them a bit. She however can get the credit that she deserves as the worker on the tree.

I just love this time of the year. There are visits with Santa, talks of elves and the work that they are doing right now to make things happen, wishes for snow (Juliette asks when we are going to get snow every day almost), and talks about the real reason for the season! You get a real appreciation of one reason she is in a Catholic school because she gets to enjoy both Santa and also the reason for the season. She brings home gorgeous crafts that she makes each day at school.


I think this may be the perfect tree...


My Mommy and me...


..."I know I can reach Mommy and I won't fall..."


Don't forget that I can help too...


Its time to put on the beautiful pear!


Pulling out Santa and his reindeer


Serious concentration on which ornament to put on next


and yes the ever wandering helper who makes his way to the bottom of all trees...

No comments: