Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to all!

What a wonderful day always! Juliette was up this morning running down the stairs at 7:10. She had already assessed the house and knew that Santa had arrived! We opened gifts and it was so special as it was Tripp's first Christmas! He opened a few little presents and of course the best part was chewing and playing with the wrapping paper!

Juliette's big surprise this Christmas was a new bike! Wow was she excited when she saw that new bike! We took a long walk around the neighborhood so she could test out her first set of wheels.

My present was a new portrait lens! Mama could not be happier taking pictures with her new lens on Christmas morning! There are a few pictures below that I took.

We will be off to Tessa and Doh's tonight for dinner and more Christmas celebrations! Ul'Nanny will be joining us as well.


Merry first Christmas Trippy!




My first fire truck...


presents are fun but this paper sure is tasty!


pictures with my new camera lens...





Hmmm what would I be getting a helmet for??


The excitement!



Check me out!! She was singing the Barney song, "I can do it yes I can do it by myself!"

No comments: