Friday, May 11, 2012

Today is the day... the last day of 3K

Wow did we feel like a big shot this morning! I reminded Juliette when she work up that this was her last day of school and that she would not have the same teachers next year. She said, "But Mommy, I love my teachers!" We brought them in some special treats today because they have all just been amazing! Juliette has been with them now for 2 years. She will move on to the big school next year for 4K.

We took some pictures on the front porch for her last day of school and then Doh pulled up! She said, "Let's not go to school and I will go fishing with Doh." After some convincing she decided that it will be a super fun day going on an "ultimate bug hunt."

I dropped her off for the last day and all though she has never had much interest in dolls at home, what is the first thing that she is playing at school? Dolly! Go figure! I was so glad that I got to capture a few shots of the day.

When I picked her up it was hard to believe that another year was done. Tripp will be in the little program there before you know it. We went to celebrate with a lunch at Juanita Greenberg's! Now the scholar is napping from exhaustion and getting ready for a fun filled weekend swimming in the pool and playing at the park. It's a tough life I tell ya!


May 11, 2012 The last day of 3K




But Mommy I really want to go fish with Doh....



The final walk through the gates of the preschool class


Going to find her friends with Ms Ginny


Playing and wrapping Dolly up for her morning stroll


Our wonderful teacher Ms Stephanie (who by the way I drove to school in high school!)


Every day when the children are picked up at the playground their bags are waiting for them with their goodies of the day


September 2011 - 1st day of 3K

No comments: