Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's starting to feel like summertime!

Well May has quickly approached and with that has been lots of fun outdoor activities and swimming in the pool almost every day. It is still cold but it is amazing how unphased by water temperature children are.

We have been up to a whole lot of not much. I am enjoying some of my last weeks of maternity leave before going back to work. Juliette's last day of 3K is tomorrow. It is so hard for me to believe that another school year is done. She is so excited as they will be going on a bug "bug hunt" tomorrow for the last day celebration.  We should have a very fun summer this summer. I think again there will be a hole bunch of swimming.

Tripp is doing great! He is growing like a weed. I feel like he does not really even feel or look like a new born but when you think about it he really is not. He slept through the night last night. He went from 10 PM until 7:30 AM. He has done on occasion 11 PM until 6 AM but last night was the real deal. It is strange that I actually was a little bit sad that he went through the night. There is part of me that still wants him to be a little new born baby We all know that can't stay that way forever though.

Mom took Juliette strawberry picking at Boone Hall Farms Tuesday. They had so much fun. Juliette came home with dirt from head to toe and had more strawberry juice dow her face than you could imagine. She loved every bit of it thought and we made homemade strawberry shortcake for dinner that night.



Tripp - 10 weeks old


Big sister entertaining little brother


home with the loot after strawberry picking with Tessa



Brother and Sister


Hmmm... let me think do I want to smile and make Mommy happy or....


well I am 3... so I think I will pout... 

I surely do love my sweet/spicy girl!



No comments: