Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Relishing life's moments to the fullest

I have been trying to relish every moment of my children. They grow so fast and it is hard to believe that Juliette is 3 1/2 years old and Tripp will be three months old in a few weeks. Don went on a quick fishing Tripp to UT this past weekend and so my Mom and I decided to capture some more moments with the children. I love photography because I feel like it is a true way to be able to hold tight to all of the fun that you make in the present and fun that you have already made with them.

We pulled Tripp and Juliette's cradle out to the backyard and took some shots of both of them. Tripp is still in the cradle next to my bed. Juliette was in it when she was a baby for three months.

In life it seems that there are always things that we can worry about and be concerned with. It is amazing when we step back and look -  how much enjoyment there is in each day. I am so thankful for that!

Enjoy!








No comments: