Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Welcome to the world Tripp Stovall!!!

Well it is official and we are a bit behind getting the pictures up! We have a new baby and a new baby brother to add to the picture!

Tripp has been a wonderful baby so far. He is the sweetest little guy in the world. I had such a smoother delivery this time as well. My OB took me a week early and that made all of the difference in the world. He was 7 pounds 15 ounces which was just perfect.

We are enjoying every minute of him. I am so sorry that it has taken this long to get the pictures up. I feel like we are settling in though and so pictures should be coming more frequently.


My girlfriend and Dr. Lara Wilson and my wonderful nurse Sam


Juliette's pelican was born on the same day as Tripp


So happy to see my little girl with Tessa and Doh


Doh, Daddy and Tripp


Mima, Grandpa and Tripp


Mommy, Daddy and Tripp

No comments: