Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Our imagination these days...

I enjoy each day watching Juliette and her imagination at work. She can be playing with pretend friends, pretend Princesses or just talking and playing by herself. Last night she decided that it was a perfect evening to play on the pool steps - mind you the water by now is quite cool. It does not bother her in the least. Who says that a pair of rain boots can't keep one warm?

She also enjoys running around the house dressed up as a Princess. Today we were actually able to get some pictures of her in action.

She wanted me to tell her a story about herself as a Princess. Of course it had to involve the big bad wolf finding her. She is a bit obsessed with the big bad wolf. At the end she told me that it was time for her to marry Daddy the Prince. By the way, she has asked me several times this past week who she could marry. She was very disappointed when first I told her that she would not be able to Daddy because Mommy was married to him and then that she could not marry her granddad Doh or her Uncle Danny. She told me that she did not want to marry a little boy like Thomas Tyler (ha Lee) because she needed to marry a "big boy"! Little girls are so darn funny!



1 comment:

The Tylers said...

HAHAHAHA! That is really funny...it's so funny how their little minds work. You tell Juliette that I am praying my Thomas Tyler stays a little boy forever ;) Thomas 'thing' is to say he is going to move in with me or at least move next door when he gets a house of his own. Btw-I chuckle everytime I hear about the Big Bad Wolf-I love Juliette!