Friday, October 28, 2011

Just some more fall fun...

We are just continuing to enjoy the outdoors and the beautiful fall weather. This weekend we are only going to be in the low 60's for a high. That just sounds so perfect. The fair just came to town so we are looking forward to that as well as my work Halloween party this Sunday. Juliette had her school Halloween party today so by the time Halloween actually rolls around Monday evening, I know someone who will be exhausted!

By the way, today at her school party she received her little "progress report". Mrs Jones told me that her two specialties are "knowing her parts of the body" and "socializing." Whenever one of her friends falls or there is a question about the body, Juliette is the first to tell him/her what part of the body just got hurt. That made her Daddy proud for sure. I am just waiting for her to tell a friend that his/her femur just got hurt - for now she is still sticking with "shoulder". She is quite social and really has blossomed from the 2's to the 3's. If there is a group together, Juliette wants to be right in the middle and part of the group. Everyday she seems to have a new best friend.
Last weekend we had a birthday party for Ju's good friend Ashley. There was a pony there for the party. Can you guess how many times she rode the pony? 17 times - she kept the pony busy the whole time.

Her Halloween costume arrived in the mail. She has not wanted to take it off. She is a "Spiderina Witch" - kind of similar to a ballerina witch.


Riding around on my big wheel at Tessa and Doh's 
My good "witch friend" Belinda and me 
Yes, my imagination at work - riding my tricycle in my Halloween apron and walking my dog 
Playing Doctor with Gracie. Auntie Toni, thanks to you I know that she is healthy!

Disney On Ice with my Mommy 
My school carnival - trying my hand at golf 
The best part of going to a birthday party is by far playing with and riding the pony all afternoon 
The birthday girl Ashley and me

No comments: