Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oh fall how we love thee...

I think for sure that fall is my favorite time of the year. There are so many fun things going on each weekend that it is hard to make time for everything. This past weekend we went to the Boone Hall Pumpkin extravaganza. It was SO much fun! We rode a hayride and junmped on jump castles all afternoon. Juliette loved feeding the goats and picking out her favorite pumpkin!

One of Juliette's best little friends had a birthday tea party and dress up party yesterday. The staff dressed all of the girls up in adult dresses and pinned them to them. They got to choose earrings and all of the accessories that they could wish for. After that they got to have a style show for all of the ladies who were having lunch there. All of the girls had so much fun!

Juliette continues to love her little school. She really loves to draw and gets better and better. She drew me a picture of "me and Mommy" - I was so impressed!

Her other favorite activity in the house is riding her tricycle around the house. That is her favorite mode of transporation to get from room to room.


Juliette and Daddy at the pumpkin patch

Juliette and Daddy as "Scawwy scarecrows"

"I LOVE halloween"... Mommy I wouuld like to be a witch for halloween
Juliette and Belinda this morning before church
Juliette draws "Me and Mommy"
I LOVE my tricycle
Good behavior shopping = a ride on the elephant
Juliette all dressed up at the tea party!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

I have to agree with you...Fall is my favorite & I really think October is my favorite month! I love the picture of you two & as Thomas & Ellison looked at the pictures, Thomas said, "oh look, Ellison, there is Julie Jules...we just love Julie Jules!" I am still using Juliette as an example of how cute we look with bows in our hair but Ellison will still have nothing to do with them :)