Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My first day of 3K today

Well today was another landmark day - Juliette started 3K today. She woke up and you would have thought she was a professional student. She was so excited to see her teachers and her friends. It is nice because she has the same teachers as last year with the addition of one new teacher - Stephanie Cusher who I drive to school in high school! Is that a small world or what?? Ms. Stephanie is so wonderful and I think it is just the coolest that Juliette now has her for a teacher.

She seemed to have a wonderful day. She especially enjoyed "playing hide and seek and hiding from the boys..." ha...my girl for sure!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

SHUT UP! Stephanie is her teacher??? That is so stinkin' cute...who doesn't love Stephanie? Please tell her I said hello & give that sweet Juliette a hug from us!