Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baking a pumpkim cheesecake for Daddy

I have come to realize that there is no such thing as mentioning an idea to Juliette and thinking that she will forget it. Yesterday I had mentioned to Juliette that we would bake a pumpkin cheesecake for Daddy after school tomorrow. I assumed that she had long forgotten about the idea until Tessa called me after picking Juliette up and told me that she could not wait to bake a cake with Mommy today. I assumed that we would make it over the weekend and I would just keep her excited about it but a promise is a promise and off to the grocery store I went.

She LOVES to help in the kitchen. Any part of it makes her happy but as long as she feels like she is "doing it all by herself!"

We made a DELICIOUS cake and all enjoyed... Happy fall to all!


Yummy yummy batter indeed!

No comments: