Saturday, May 9, 2009

Three generations celebrate Mother's Day








We had a very special day together with my Mom, Juliette and me. We celebrated three generations together and my first Mother's Day. Juliette and I took my Mom (Tessa) to lunch at Blossom's and then we bummed downtown for the afternoon. Juliette was perfect today. She could not have found a more special day to be so good. We could not resist stopping at Baked for the fantastic chocolate woopie as the much needed pick me up after an action packed afternoon. Funny how the most fun stores to go into even now on Mother's Day are children's stores. Everything is so adorable and cute! We just love finding little things for Juliette. Happy Mother's Day Mom and thank you for being such a wonderful Mother to me.

We look forward to a very special day with Daddy and Juliette for Mother's Day tomorrow on my first Mother's Day!

No comments: