Sunday, May 3, 2009

Swimming fool

Well just as I was hoping, baby Juliette LOVES the water. She had her first experience at the pool today with Mommy and Daddy. The child had no fear. She went from one to the other and just loved to splash and kick around the whole time. She is a water baby for sure. We are starting swim lessons this month so we look forward to her new little tricks that she will be learning. Knowing how much we loved to swim at the pool in Ashborough and what a big part of our life water was, it makes my heart happy to think that she may have as many wonderful memories of the pool and water as I have. Also, I get to enjoy the water once again for many years to come through her.





This is what happens after a long very FUN afternoon at the pool

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

Are you enrolling her in that 'baby' swimming class where they teach babies 6 months and over how to roll & float on their backs if they fall in water? If so, you will HAVE to tell me how it goes!

Danette Stovall said...

Yes I am actually. I am not sure what they will do but she begins next week. It is 4 little lessons but specifically for infants. I will let you know for sure how it goes.