Friday, April 24, 2009

Lunch with Toni Tredinick



My Mom's best friend was in town this past weekend and we were able to have lunch together. Toni reminded me of when my Mom called her and asked if Toni would just come over so that she could take a shower. She verified that I cried the whole time (as I did with colic the first three months of my life). I cannot even imagine what my poor Mom and Dad went through. Juliette has been such an easy baby. She has become quite active I must say and does not like to be held much or sit still. She wants to be on the move and exploring. It was wonderful to see you Toni and we hope to see you back in Charleston for another visit soon.

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

I love the picture of Juliette with your mom. I don't know why I think bad thoughts all the time but I had this vision of Juliette biting your mom's nose right after that picture was taken. That would have been funny :)