Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Flowertown Festival
















It is always one of my favorite weekends of the year! Yes, of course it is the Flowertown Festival. Amazingly, Juliette and I made it out there all three days. Daddy was able to join us on Sunday even though he was on call all weekend. I had to introduce him to the Kiwanis' burger. I warned him that I would see everyone and indeed we did. We ran into trusty Ellison, Thomas and Michael and almost had a mini playdate in the middle of the festival.To all my dear friends and family from Summerville it was so great to see everyone. I have vowed that I will not miss again! It makes me realize just how close to my heart Summerville will always be to me.
(By the way, yes, that is Daddy feeding Juliette a pinch of ice cream. Like Father like Daughter)
Thank you too Tessa for smocking such beautiful Easter bunnies. Juliette just loves her bunnies!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

I got a good laugh that you referred to Ellison as 'trusty' because my first thought to being 'trusty' is a convict who is considered trustworthy and granted special privileges :) Yes, indeed that would probably fit her if she has any of her mama's blood in her. Then I realized, that you didn't mean THAT kind of trusty :) I have been in N. Chas too long! We love bumping into you...JuJu is Ellison's BFF!