Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Annual AMTA Tennis Tournament










Juliette and I decided to go out and watch some tennis this year. The AMTA is at Wild Dunes so we did not have to go far. Don and I are playing mixed doubles this year together. This morning as I dropped Juliette off I left some prunes for her breakfast. Doh and Tessa kind of laughed and said are you sure you want to give her this? Never again, we had three explosions while we were at the tennis match this afternoon. Of course, the first time Juliette was wearing her new lady bug smock that Tessa made her and a dribble went on it. It always works out that way. Thank goodness for wash machines.

Also, I promise that she had a great time. She has gotten a little overwhelmed when she meets a lot of people. One of the sweetest ladies at the tournament came up to her and she kind of pulled her arm in when the lady went to touch her. I think that she is just kind of taking it all in. She has gotten where if you leave the room and she can not see you she will cry. Each day brings a new stage. It is so much fun to relish each new stage.


Oh by the way, we now have 7 teeth!

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

Okay...I know I should know this but who is Tessa? She looks so cute in her little ladybug outfit. I feel your pain...I called Sally the other day because Ellison looked SO cute in a new outfit, before sally could get to the house, Ellison had pooped out of it! Tell Juliette that we are sorry she has seperation anxiety. I can't even clear the table without Ellison flipping out...not fun!

Danette Stovall said...

Tessa and Doh are my Mom and Dad :)