Monday, May 1, 2017

Welcome to Summerville


Juliette woke up today, "Mommy we MUST get to the festival!"
Yes Juliette there are some things that we just can't miss....

My heart gets so happy when we get to the "bow lady" as Juliette and I fondly call her. We have gotten most of our bows from her each year since Juliette was born. She loves to see Jules each year and of cannot believe how big she gotten over the years. 

I asked her if she would always wear bows.
Her answer, "Of course Mommy!"


Tripp and Jules love the rides! Juliette just loves to ride the little rides mostly now because her brother loves them so much. He loves most when Juliette rides them with her. 




Post rides we all needed some slushies! 





I never miss the opportunity to pose with my babies! My heart is even happier when I am posing with them right in my old town!


And last but not least they needed to get their eyes on some turtles and fish in the park pond! Somehow I remember Danny and I sitting just like that right in the same pond doing the same thing at that age!

No comments: