Thursday, May 25, 2017

Friendliest award and Most Cooperative award

My heart could not have been happier today!

Juliette's class had awards day today. 

We live in a mean world.... the world some days seems like everyone is trying to tear everyone else down. I stress to Juliette the need for kindness in this world. Her character I assure her is more important to me than what college she goes to. She has the power to improve anyone's day. Proudly, she is becoming this lady. At her conference this year her teacher let me know that Juliette was one of the kindest in her class. She plays with everyone, includes anyone who is playing with no one that day and tries to make everyone feel good. I walked out that day SO proud and SO happy!

This day came full circle for what kind of year she has had at the end of the year class award's ceremony. Juliette won both the friendship award and the cooperative award. I had tears in my eyes when Mrs. Crull explained the basis for both of these awards and then began to describe Juliette. 

Juliette you make me so proud! Continue to be the leader and the light that shows others how to love everyone!




No comments: