Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Our favorite plantation


We just cannot get enough of Middleton Place! It is one of our favorite places to spend the day! The weather of course made it even more perfect with no coats necessary. 



Can you see two "Pig Pens" above? Yes we have the real pig himself and then we have the little "Pig Pen" that can't get enough of sticks, dirt, guns made of out of sticks and yes an umbrella with no rain just for good measure. 


It is the place that I can go with the kids and I enjoy it as much as they do. I enjoy the memories that run through my head of field trips there as a kid. I can still remember the picnic table that I sat at in front of the house and ate my bag lunch at in the 3rd grade. Weddings that I have been part of on the beautiful property come alive all over again. Mostly I love seeing the smiles, hearing the laughs and joining in on the giggles when the sheep run just a tiny bit faster than we do!











Through the years we have so enjoyed it here! It is the one place that we always love to return to.



And a perfect way to end the day is finding some fresh spanish moss to feed the goats. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pleased that you and your family enjoy visiting Middleton Place. On behalf of the management and staff, thanks for making Middleton Place a part of your lives!