Sunday, April 3, 2016

The babies first trip to the ocean...


So it's spring break! So why not hit the beach! It seems every April we hit the beach for the first time for the season and I always believe that it is going to be warm and the water is going to be warm... it may have been 75 in Daniel Island but once we got to Sullivans Island it was in the low 70's and windy at the beach. Of course my girl is in the water in a matter of seconds! Her little brother will follow her right in but he is not nearly as tough! 

She is running around soaked like it is 90 degrees. Meanwhile this guy is running around like it is 45 degrees.



He did not want to leave his Mommy's side because "I'm code". Then he tells me, "Why did you make me come here?""

This little guy is too funny!

Thomas LOVED the beach! He a









No comments: