Sunday, November 8, 2015

11 months old


One more month.... Can you believe we have babies who are almost one year old??
I made an attempt at the nice sitting smiley pose for the monthly update. Here is what I could get... not even two seconds of sitting still and then Thomas is trying to climb on top of Tyler...

The babies are doing great! They are now crawling ALL over the house and let me say... they are FAST! They both have very different personalities. Tyler is EASY... I mean easy as in the easiest of all four of my babies. He is so so "go with the flow" and cooperative. Thomas on the other hand is my high demand baby. He is getting to the age of stranger anxiety and really only wants his Mommy! He loves to squawk and wants things immediately. 

They are working on using their cups and both love to eat! Thomas is the bigger eater. He could eat and eat and eat! They love all fruit especially mango. They love veggies too especially avocados. 

They love walks in strollers and being outside. The world is such a new and fascinating place to them.



our classic "11 month old picture"


Tyler found a leaf to be ever so tasty! Tyler has the Rod Stewart look going on with the hair. It still loves to stand straight up in the air. It is rather spiky. I believe that he may be our true blue eyed baby. Thomas will have brown eyes like Juliette and Tripp has almost hazel eyes. Tyler's really look blue to me.


Thomas resembles his Sister so much. His hair is much longer and now he has curls in the back approaching his neck. Sorry buddy but I am not cutting them yet. You'll just have to proud in those adorable locks.


Tyler was fascinated with this freaky Halloween balloon the big kids were playing with. "
Why when I grab it does it run away Mommy"



Yes, they are on the move! They LOVE these two stairs and get up easily... it's just the getting back down we have to work on! They love looking through the window into the house and when inside love looking outside. 


They were sure they did not want to miss out on the Halloween festivities. I assume candy tastes as good through the wrapper as is does without.



Our life is hilarious, comical and some days downright crazy but
I love these sweet baby boys and am SO happy I am their Mama!


No comments: