Monday, September 14, 2015

My first piano lesson

Juliette was excited today as it was her first piano lesson! Mr. Paul Laudas arrived at 6:30 to the house and Juliette eagerly went to the door to meet him. He began with an interview to learn all about Juliette. She was excited to let him know all kinds of things about her herself and her brothers. I LOVED watching her at the piano and I have to say it is bittersweet. It brings me right back to the piano in my house growing up. I loved to play and I loved my teacher Ms. Harlan. When Mr. Paul left, I sat down and played the piano for well over an hour. I so ENJOYED it and Juliette just watched and listened. I am making it a priority to sit down for enjoyment and play and possibly get back to where I was when I stopped lessons at 17.





Her little song that she was playing was "Mary had a Little Lamb."
She was thrilled and very proud of herself. 
We'll look forward to another visit from Mr. Paul next week.


No comments: