Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Life as an 8 month old twin

Happy 8 months old to two special little guys!

Thomas and Tyler have now started to laugh at each other and try to hold on to each other. They are very curious now and enjoy looking and wondering about the other. 


They enjoy being together in the crib chatting but they have to be watched. Tyler is a biter and enjoys trying to grab Thomas and bite him.


Their new wooden walker came this weekend. They have enjoyed trying to figure out what it is. Juliette and I Stood them up on it so they could figure out what to do with it. They were so excited to realize they were standing up! 




They were laughing and then they would become serious as they tried to analyze it. 


Your sister is the best! Tripp took a good nap this afternoon and she and I hung out with the twins. As they continue to grow, she loves to hold them and play with them! I was able to catch a few shots of her in action with them. You can see Thomas is ripping through her hair as she is playing with Tyler. She is such a great sport!



I tell her all the time I am so thankful that God gave me a little girl! She will be my one and only Little girl!

She will help me navigate this new world of life with twin boys!

No comments: