Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My birthday ... Wow was it a special day!

What a super birthday week! My day began with a lunch tradition of Slightly North of Broad with my Mom and Juliette... 


Don took me downtown for the evening to Peninsula Grill and then surprised me with a night at Andrew Pinckney Inn - talk about a treat! Relaxing did not even begin to describe the getaway. Dinner was amazing and could not be complete without a slice of coconut cake!


Before we left the house, Tripp made me special cookies, cupcakes and rice krispy treats served on his Sissy's American girl table. He was SO excited to serve me. 


Juliette and I went to get coffee downtown and she was so excited to show me the heart in her hot chocolate. She let me know that the heart in the cocoa was teeny next to the size of my heart!


Tripp in his normal funny fashion was making Tessa laugh outside. Notice the jammie pants we still are having a hard time getting away from. I guess who could blame him.... wouldn't we all enjoy running around in comfy jammie pants?


Juliette and Tripp offered to do the dishes since it was my special day... the babies were happy almost the entire day...


And sweet Minky Fooky even fed the babies for me.... well he fed them for about 90 seconds until his fingers were tired!


Juliette brought Uni the Unicorn out for the special occasion. Juliette offered me a special magical ride on her. Upon asking her where we were going.... "Mommy to Chicago..." 
I love that girl!



Feeling so happy to be 38 --
that is my secret though and please don't tell. Juliette now believes that I am 27. My age has gone up from 19 because she told a friend at school that I was 19 like I told her and the friend let her know that her Mommy must have been a little girl when she had her. 

27 sounds great but thankful to be 38 - for now we'll keep on pretending!




No comments: